Friday, August 27, 2010

Coffee - nose cleaner

I want to tell you a quick story about me. About being computer retarded. I JUST noticed that there were any comments on this blog! Now I owe huge apologies to Andrea and Jesse cause I just saw them and they're good enough friends to comment even though I should be in Computer Kindergarden.
Also, another quick story: The Reverand (Nick Lovejoy drummer for the Gods) told me that he was reading a blog of mine and laughed so hard he had coffee coming out his nose. ehehehe I never meant to hurt anybody, just make them laugh until coffee came squirting out their nose.
Also, I'm writing today! With LoungeMD aka Jesse Peters (check out his blog as well! and his music!)
http://paramedicmusic.blogspot.com/
so we'll soon have something to show you guys.
ALSO. I'm buying a keyboard today, one of the two that will make up my new dueling piano company. Which I've decided on a name for! "The New Fab Players" will be up and running as soon as Kylie-wiley can do some building for me, and I can get this car-insuring-monkey off my back. Then I can buy the second keyboard and we'll be makin' some gravy! I'll let you know when you can check out a website, but it'll tell you to about the dueling piano show, also the cover band that you'll be able to book. (don't worry, it's fronted by me so its awesome) then I'll be a fancy business lady or something.
Thats it. Thats all I got for you at the moment. But come out to Overtime in Sherwood Park this weekend and I'll be there, dueling the face off of other piano players!
heart tiff

1 comment:

  1. Lady you make me larf but thank GOD coffee never comes out my nose! Can't wait to get disco sticky with you!

    A.

    ReplyDelete