Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Local Lilith Fair - The Morning After


Ugh. My head was fine, until I finished sobering up. Not that I got wasted, I'm just not 16 anymore......
I met alot of nice people, alot of talented people, and alot of drunk people. (My fav).
I also sold alot of buttons. I didn't know the fab Tiff Hall had buttons...? Well, I didn't, until yesterday on my way out to St. Albert. My pal Michael Hutchinson did them up for me, and cheap too! Very decent price, especially for how awesome they look! Some adult ladies (who I thought was one of the other singer's Mom) bought them just because they couldn't believe that that was what I was selling. I felt pretty dirty for a second when I thought it was Amber's mom, but then I thought, "Fuck, my Mom would wear ten at one time, and run around selling them to other people...so her Mom can't be that mad at me." Right? If my Mom approves of my ridiculous behaviour then whose Mom should judge me? Anyway... the buttons were a hit. I sold ALOT of CDs, which never happens, and felt good. Felt good and drunk.
I'm most def playing there again, I'll let you know, and if you don't come out, then your loss!!!! because it's a grand ol time out at the Taphouse St Albert.
heart tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment