Monday, August 9, 2010

Local Lillith Fair


My pal Michael has invited me to play in a show he has put together called the Local Lillith Fair. Last time I played a show for him out in St. Albert it was pretty close to a gong show. So I said yes. If you've ever been to the the Tap House in St.Albert, you should go again. I've looked up some info on the other ladies playing that night, and just to convince you further, I'll share alittle of my superior (heh) knowledge with you:
Amber Schneider, now I met her at Grant Mac, and again that night, http://www.amberschneider.com/index.html and she's super talented and I think we possibly had some good laughs as well. The other pretty ladies? Wasn't sure I had met any of them, so this is why I've researched. Some call it spying, but I think you're all beyond judging me now. Jadie Hunt I think I actually did meet that night as well! The clouds of jager have been slowly clearing as I research on. I had been worried that I don't "network" enough, but maybe I do... cause I knew two so far... but the next three I did not. But the one fine lady, Jenn Perry, was from a band called the Shakedowns, so I had more success stalking her and finding out alittle about her. http://www.thisbandkicksass.com/ You can't really argue with a website like that! Not that I would, I'm more of a drinker than an argue-er. Emily Hudson and Leah Durelle are also playing that night and if you come out, you will find out more about them, possibly have some cheap drinks, and maybe even see me sing a little of the new tuneage that will be showing up on the second album (yes). So come on down, and we'll enjoy each others company for alittle while. I'm gonna end up making some new friends, so you should too.
heart tiff

1 comment:

  1. Love the Tap House and love anything that you endorse (plus your fabulous music and voice). Sounds great!

    A.

    ReplyDelete