Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Makin' Musac

I've decided to like blogging. If it's not a chore then its funer...funner...something like that. It's ok. I can write about any old thing that I do and if it's funny to someone, awesome. If it's not, I'm not getting any famous-er right now anyway, so I might as well be blogging!
Had some drinks with Ms. Harper last night, talked about the dueling piano thang. We're trying to come up with business names for me. Something along the lines of "The Fab Tiff Hall and the Playas" Something... any ideas are welcome! I've got to go to some online thesaurus and look up different words for party, machine, hire me, and paying rent. I'm sure the anwser is somewhere in there.
Also went for drinks and found some bandmates!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumping on board with me is the very handsome, talented, and smelling of nice young boys, I proudly introduce to you:
Ajay Paterson: the bully-er of all basses. No bass guitar can have any confindence after Ajay has spanked it all night long.
He's funny, he's single (ladieeeeees) and he told me his friends were drinking at Hudson's last night, and they weren't, so it ended up being just the two of us talking about our lives for the past 4 years or something.
Drew Malcolm: Guitar serenader! Guitar mamma's hide their young, soft, supple guitar baby girls away when they see this handsome young feller around! Lock em up! Lock em up! Drew's in town! He will make them love him and leave their guitar nest to follow him around the countryside! Playing Fab Tiff Hall shows and making human girl's scream and cry!
Last, but never least, but the shy-est of the group (I know, it's funny cause it's not true) Nick the Reverand Lovejoy: His anniversary is almost my birthday, his wife is gorgeous, and he'll give me a run for my money in a loud-obnoxious competition ;)
He'll also drum the shit out of any song on any setlist, and his parents will come and watch the show and entertain the band with stories of hilarious bumper stickers! He now has seniority over the other two, being in the band for probably a month or two longer than them. Feel free to wedgie them Nick. And to take the biggest piece of chicken.





Those are the boys! I may have some other fine musicians to introduce you to right away, so keep-on-a-readin! Also, if you have a gig, please book us! Or if you have any idea what my biz name should be, please tell me! If you see me on the street, please feed me!
heart tiff

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Love your introductions for all the boys. Can't wait to get out to your next show and meet them all in person. Nice work lady, you took some lemons and limes and made yourself one hell of a potent musical cocktail. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete