Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summaaa time


Takin' alittle break this weekend.(I need it after a gong show like Dead City Prom! I INOW you weren't there, and honey, you fucking missed a shit ton of fun, so poop on you!)

My mom might come visit us soon, my brother's having a baby so we're all thinking of that instead of music and junk.

BUT

The mixing/mastering/stressing about rawlco deadline is DONE. And my guts have returned to normal again. There's money laying around to help with the printing and stuff like that, we've picked a time for the "release", and life is good. Life is preeetty good. So I'm not travelling anywhere, not singing anything, probably not doing my hair, just following Kyle around like a little love sick puppy and waiting to have another adorable nephew to love to death. (I also have a niece who i love to death)

Have you heard some of my new tracks on reverbnation yet?

http://www.reverbnation.com/tiffhall
(Mixed and Mastered and Recorded at Phoenetic Sound in St.Albert by Jeff Olson) (Produced and co/write by Jesse Peters)

Go there, and listen to Money. It's the album version, mixed, mastered, hosed down with febreeze so it smells nice... the whole works. Tell me what you think. You likey? You think "No, that's nothing like "Karma" Why tiff why?" Whatevs, just tell me what you think of it. It's about me being broke, which if you read this blog, I'm sure you know this about me anyway, but it probably sounds nicer when I sing it than when I type it.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend dudes and dudettes. I'm going to!
heart tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment