Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Names names smames schlames schlnames

There is endless work to an album. I'm sitting here listening to the premixes, and just read an email that says Jeff at Phoenetic Sound will have it mastered pretty effing soon, as in take a few days off and get back to it by the end of this week. And it sounds GOOD. And it doesn't have a name yet. I have NO IDEA what to name this fucking album. "The New Fabulous" came so easy, as a joke pretty much over drinks before a duelling piano show, and now not too much is coming for this one... maybe I'm not having enough fun or drinks... wow thats not fucking true at all, I feel like these past two weeks have been extraordinarily drunk, more than I usually am.

It'll come to me. Don't worry, well maybe do worry, I might be drooling laying on my back in a gutter trying not to puke when it finally does come to me...

Lets fucking hope not!!!!!

I'm doing some fun things this weekend, maybe thats when inspiration will hit me. (or a fucking bus) I'm playing at http://www.nightofartists.com/ Night of Artist's 15th anniversary show Friday night, and I'm super excited about it. I think music and art should be besties, atleast facebook friends, and follow each other on twitter and all that shit. I gotta rush outta there and get my ass to the Overtime in Sherwood park right after, so I can't stick around too long and be artsy with my new artsy friends, but I'll try. Plus I'll be there early for soundcheck and I can be artsy then. If you wanna come msg me I've got some cheap tickets! thenewfabmusic@live.ca
Also, Saturday night.... wow. We'll be playing Deadcity Prom!

They have an arch, and prom pictures, and I met a sax player at a house party that will also be playing. She was as drunk as I was so we probably can't remember each others names. But we'll see each other at Deadcity Prom and have a slow motion moment, a sappy romantic comedy moment and run to each other or something gross. It'll be all big hair and big titties. You'll like it, don't miss it, at Dead City Prom this Saturday @ Mead Hall.
I haven't played Mead Hall yet, I think they usually do heavy metal kinda stuff, but Deadcity is the Fab Tiff Hall's friend, so they picked us to get in on this stuff, and I'm going to find a prom dress and zombie makeup. Not 100% sure if I'll be the only one dressed up or not, but I like it anyway.
Kyle says if I got bit by a zombie he'd shoot me in the face without even blinking an eye. I told him I'd let him eat me and we'd be zombie lovers forever. I also wrote this next entire album about him and how much I love him, so prepare to puke from cute love overdoses.
No don't! It's fun I promise!

Please check out my friends www.deadcity.caheart tiff

1 comment: