Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love and other musical schmoopy stuff

Not gross kinds of love, love like when a puppy walks by and you get all "Oh my god! A puppy! schmoopyloopywoopyoopy!" kind of gross stuff. So not too bad unless you're crazy about dogs like I am.

I think I like music again! I say this with a sly little eyebrow raise. It feels good! I got to do alot of things musically that I liked, that pushed the musical end of it rather than the gotta-make-rent-and-get-these-shit-heads-drunk-to-make-ANY-money-let-alone-rent kinda music stuff. Maybe it doesn't hurt that theres a possibility one of my nemisis's (nemisi...? whatevs grammar geeks, I can play the fucking piano) is actually leaving town!
Have I told you about my nemisis? (somehow make that plural, I have more than one) Kyle told me I have let too much anger and hate into my heart and that I'm on the path towards the darkside. (starwars. What? You live under a rock or something?) I'm Anakin Skywalker. Not quite darthvader, because I'm not evil, just heading there. I can't help it. I don't like these people and Kyle (or you for that matter) can't make me. So poo on you.
Either way, one of them is leaving, and it lets all this love and rays of sunshine and puppies and singing cupids into my heart, which I guess counteracts the hate and scary darkside stuff. So maybe I'm cured?
I just have to get rid of everyone I don't like, and crush their careers (don't worry, it's no one you like either so I'm not robbing you of good music) and take over the world.
Actually that's probably how the whole MuthaFuckin Famous Campaign started.
Dunno. Can't remember. Got too drunk this weekend.


Make sure you're checking out www.Tiffhall.com for my gig dates! There are ALOT this summer! (woot! make money money make money monaaaay!)
heart tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment