Monday, April 5, 2010

Any publicity is Good Publicity. Especially when it's Really Good Publicity

For those of you that found this blog through my website, you're pretty awesome. I hope you're listening to the CD thinking about how wonderful it is, and how it has filled an otherwise empty compartment in your heart/life. Stretching it alittle? Yah, probably. I think I'm bigger than life. But it's a good thing I'm in such a good mood because yesterday I wasn't. Me and the-bf had discussed getting a dog, and I was more than super-pysched. But we decided yesterday that maybe we weren't really ready for one and I was devastated. But thinking of my first CD review makes me happier, because someone liked the CD and told their entire newspaper about it :)
http://thegatewayonline.ca/articles/arts-entertainment/2010/03/31/album-review-tiff-hall-new-fabulous

That's the review. A big shout out to the Gateway for reviewing "The New Fabulous" and saying such nice things about it. And me. I like nice things about me.
And I also wanted to say (better late than never) that the show at the Bluechair cafe was probably the best show I've done to date. Thanks so much for everyone that was there, that played, that bought a CD, that laughed at my jokes, and I really really really hope that I see you again at another gig. Maybe even the Acoustic Open stage I'm doing next week... at the Taphouse in St. Albert... that would be super nice to see you there!
heart tiff

1 comment:

  1. Lady I got to enjoy your album with a fresh pair of ears yesterday as I drove back to Edmonton from a relaxing Easter weekend in SK. I love your voice and I especially like the cheeky lyrics. Anyone who knows you knows that this album is 100% you. I love the album, I love your shows and I can't wait to see where you go with this!

    ReplyDelete