Friday, January 29, 2010

A Stiff Tiff


Remember when I was trying to name a shot after myself? Yah, you're right, that was fun... I bet you've already guessed what it is just from the name of this blog haven't you? Yah, cause you're a smart cookie!

I haven't decided for sure WHAT a Stiff Tiff is... it could just be a drink, but I'm a shooter girl. The byproduct of too many years of my short life being spent working in a bar...
Tequila's my favorite. I saw on twitter tequila with cinnamon to replace the salt, and an orange slice to replace the lemon. Thank you twitter! I am learn-ed from you! I've tried this one, it's tasty. And still gonna land you on your ass. Just like me. But let me know if you have any other suggestions, it might result in a prize at Blues on Whyte next weekend!!!! You like prizes right!!!??? Me too

So Blues on Whyte??!!! Yah!

Me and those handsome boys will be playing there Sunday Feb 7, and we've got your fav Fab tunes, and some of your fav old-skool R'n'B tunes too... you like James Brown right? Yah, me too
So come on out! Especially if you're like me and don't work on Mondays. You can have a Stiff Tiff!

If you don't make it out to Blues, I've got a few gigs coming up this month. But don't be lame. Come to Blues.
More details on the other gigs later! And I wanna hear your suggestions for a Stiff Tiff!
heart tiff

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to come to your show next Sunday and down a few Stiff Tiff's with you (as long as they are NOT tequila)!

    ReplyDelete